If you are in crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or contact the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741-741.
Members are invited to attend our annual spring social at Zeris Inn on May 17th from 4-6pm. This is a great time to learn about what’s going on in our union. Hope to see you there!
When: January 25th 6:30-9:00
Where: Copeland Middle School
Are there any redeeming values to modern technology?
Do you have concerns over teen use of technology?
How can you as a parent model effective use of technology?
Please join the Rockaway Township Education Associtaion as we present the award-winning SCREENAGERS movie to all Rockaway Township parents on January 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm. This movie probes into the vulnerable corners of family life, including the director’s own, and depicts messy struggles, over social media, video games, academics, and internet addiction.
Pizza and refreshments will be served.
Please consider joining us for an informative evening and continued conversations in our school community about the issues affecting us all.
Join the Rockaway Township Education Association for its 2nd Annual Pumpkin Fest. Each child registered will receive their very own pumpkin to decorate or carve. This is a family event, no drop offs please. Only those registered in advance will receive pumpkins.
Refreshments will be provided by the RTEA.
When: October 19, 2017
Where: Copeland Middle School in Rockaway
Register at: Eventbrite
- Murphy endorses Ch. 78 reliefGovernor praises NJEA members, others for collective bargaining effort Following an agreement to control costs while maintaining benefit quality in the SEHBP, Gov. Phil Murphy issued a statement highlighting the importance of collective bargaining and offering a clear public endorsement of legislative action to provide relief from the economic burden of Ch. […]
Latest NJEA News
- NEA President calls on members to support Hurricane Florence relief efforts
- Bridgeton school safety officers unanimously choose to join NJEA
- NJEA members support DOE at joint Senate/Assembly Education Committee hearing on PARCC
- NJEA statement on SEHBP agreement
- NJEA officers testify before SBOE commending PARCC changes