If you are in crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or contact the Crisis Text Line by texting TALK to 741-741.
Thanks to all who attended the RTEA’s 3rd Annual Pumpkin Fest. Another year of fun, food and family as we carved giant pumpkins and ate apple cider donuts courtesy of the teachers, secretaries, staff assistants, and maintenance/custodians. Thanks to Councilman Puzio, Board President Mrs. Salny, Board Members Mrs. Helbourg, and Mrs. Mezik for their attendance and support. See you next year!
Members are invited to attend our annual spring social at Zeris Inn on May 17th from 4-6pm. This is a great time to learn about what’s going on in our union. Hope to see you there!
When: January 25th 6:30-9:00
Where: Copeland Middle School
Are there any redeeming values to modern technology?
Do you have concerns over teen use of technology?
How can you as a parent model effective use of technology?
Please join the Rockaway Township Education Associtaion as we present the award-winning SCREENAGERS movie to all Rockaway Township parents on January 25, 2018 at 6:30 pm. This movie probes into the vulnerable corners of family life, including the director’s own, and depicts messy struggles, over social media, video games, academics, and internet addiction.
Pizza and refreshments will be served.
Please consider joining us for an informative evening and continued conversations in our school community about the issues affecting us all.
- Thank Gov. Murphy for supporting collective bargaining!The post Thank Gov. Murphy for supporting collective bargaining! appeared first on New Jersey Education Association. […]
Latest NJEA News
- Fighting for CH 78 Relief and ESP Job Justice
- NJEA opposes Trump administration scheme to erase transgender identity by definition
- Teaching and mentoring the next generation of educators
- Vote to enshrine Elizabeth Allen, NJEA’s first woman president, in the NJ Hall of Fame
- NJDOE releases Median Student Growth Percentiles (mSGPs) from 2017-18 PARCC testing